Many of us aspire to material success, however business growth and financial security do not lead to fulfilment, and indeed when we recognise and begin a journey of reflection and personal development, experience shows that outer success tends to follow suit.
Entrepreneur Jessica Huie, founder of JH Public Relations and Colorblind cards, teamed with Foluke Akinlose MBE founder of the acclaimed Precious Awards, to launch Precious You – Inner Fulfilment for Outer Success, an annual event for women in business who recognise the importance of life balance and the benefits of a holistic approach to business life.
An incredible line up of individuals spanning both the business world and Mind, body & spirit arena, will converge for a series of talks, workshops and exhibits, which aim to offer attendees some of the tools necessary to reach their personal & business goals.
Jessica Huie said “There are a plethora of events that will preach the importance of search engine optimisation, direct you to business angels and teach you how to network, just as you can visit one of the many health and fitness shows and learn how to nurture your vitality. No other event marries the two worlds so seamlessly, I need this event and the reality is that everybody in business will benefit.“
Precious You is an expansion of the PRECIOUS Awards, a yearly business awards sponsored by the British Library and set to take place this year at the British Library November 8th.
Attendees to Precious You will be treated to a stellar line up of speakers including;
- Former scientist Dr. David Hamilton, who turned his back on the pharmaceutical world to become an author and motivational speaker, treats us to a talk based on his best-selling book ‘Why Kindness is good for you.’
- Business consultant & acclaimed Hayhouse author Marie-Claire Carlyle whose book ‘How to become a money magnet’ matched the sales of Tony Blair’s ‘A journey’ in its first week of sales at Waterstones, will be teaching us how to attract more wealth into our lives by simply changing our mindset.
- Serial Entrepreneur Deirdre Bounds, founder of I to I a gap year travel company which she sold for £20million before becoming best selling author of Fulfilled, tells the incredible story of her own personal revolution which made her business success a reality.
- Lifecoach to the stars Ali Campbell and best-selling author of ‘Just get on with it – a kind, compelling kick up the ass’ whose client list includes every one from the A-list to royalty, drives home ‘The Power of thought.’
- Leading business coach & speaker Rasheed Ogunlaru, author of The Gift of inner success takes us on a tour of 5 cornerstones; clarity, courage, customers, co-operation and compassion. Speaking on ‘Building your business by Heart ‘
- Participate in the Founder of Progressive Yoga Thierry Gunta’s ‘Learn to meditate’ workshop
- Business force Natasha Faith and Semhal Zemikael whose jewellery decorates the décolletage of political wives Sarah Brown & Samantha Cameron, Kim Cattrall and Nia Long to name a few, share nuggets from their entrepreneurial journey.
- PR Mogul Max Clifford on why Public Relations is essential for every business.
- Acclaimed self-confidence coach Annie Ashdown whose areas of expertise include Theta Healing and Emotional Freedom technique (EFT) explains how to increase self-confidence for business.
- Warren Knight explains how social media can drastically impact on online businesses. Using his “Open to Close” technique Warren has seen some businesses’ sales grow from $5 million to $30 million over only 6 years and achieving sales of $1 Million in 1 month.
Precious You –Inner Fulfilment for business success takes place on Sunday November 7th at One Alfred Place, 1 Alfred Place, WC1E 7EB.
Tickets are £15 and available and you can book here
For further info contact Amii Cumming at JH Public Relations Amii@jhpr.co.uk 07581 237 097