Are you a woman with an innovative technology or product? At prototype stage or beyond? In celebration of the British Library Business & IP Centre’s “Inventing the 21st Century”, we’re holding a swap shop for women to exchange tips and experience to help each other’s products to market
- Maybe you’ve launched and are trying to find other ways to sell your product into the market.
- Maybe you need tips on finding investment and business partners.
- Maybe you’re wondering where to find better suppliers.
- Or where to find a designer you can trust.
- Or how to improve your website and use Social Media.
- Or what kind of terms to include in a licensing agreement.
Join us on 7 October to share insights and experiences, swap tips, recommend people to work with, and meet other ingenious women who are rising to the chellenge and taking their new ideas and inventions to market.
Bring two questions to the meeting, ready to put them to the group.
Who should attend?
- Women with new products and inventions at prototype stage and beyond.
- She’s Ingenious! Members and non-members are welcome.
Please note: To protect the ownership and Intellectual Property in your new concept, it is advised that you join this event only if you have IP protection, such as a patent, design registration, or trademark application, already in place.
Booking details (please print off details at time of booking):
Time: 11am to 1pm
Date: 7 October 2010
Price: £20 non-members, £10 Members Take up Trial Membership for just £1
Booking: Add to cart at top/bottom of this page. (Members remember to use the email you joined with to claim your discount)
Place: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB
Places are strictly limited to 20. ONLY 11 PLACES LEFT We advise you book early for this event as it will be popular.
For information about access and support for disabled visitors at the British Library click here