On March 18th in London Women Unlimited invite you to an event that will allow you to interact, learn and engage with insightful and accomplished women.
Whatever stage you are at in your business lifecycle, the Women Unlimited Conference: Create your Future will empower, revitalise and energise both you and your business.
What can you expect?
We have four fabulous speakers and four great topics, a panel session for you to ask your questions and fantastic networking in the evening. You will;
- Learn from some of the top female entrepreneurs in the UK today.
- Gain practical knowledge and skills that you can use straight away in your business and your life
- Network with other successful female business owners and create new relationships that will take your business to the next level.
- Have the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes
- Gain new insights into how you can start living and creating the life and business that you want
Who is this for?
This is an event for women entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and freelancers. We encourage everyone to attend who want to learn from the best. Our speakers have all created substantial success in their own lives and their own businesses and want to share how they did it. Find out more about the speakers here and find out what they are going to share
The focus of the day will be on Creating YOUR future. The speaker sessions are built around how you can take the experiences and knowledge of these successful women and apply them to your own life and business.
“It was an amazing and very worthwhile afternoon which everyone enjoyed very much. I look forward to more!” Sue Searle. Tags 2 Web after the Realise your Potential as a woman entrepreneur event in September
Why should you attend?
Because this event is all about you. It has been deliberately designed to help you create more success in your life and your business. Our speakers are leaders in their fields and for 4 ½ hours, their sole purpose during that time is to help you achieve more.
Speaker sessions include:
How to create a sustainable business with Julie Meyer, founder and CEO of Ariadne Capital (advisor to Skype, Spinvox and Zopa)
Balancing your business with your life with Avril Carson from Success Intelligence and the Happiness Project
Make your personal and professional relationships work for you with Pauline Crawford of Gender Dynamics
Creating a multi-million pound business; secrets, learning & tips with Janette Faherty, CEO and founder of Avanta a growing business that employes 650 people and has a £45m turnover
The day will also include:
- Invaluable exchanges, introductions, business contacts and referrals
- Opportunity knocks, an opportunity to share and receive opportunities and skills with other delegates both on and offline
- Networking and fabulous goodies
- Valuable GIFT BAG guaranteed with pre-registration
- Online network for delegates
- Face-mapping from Dermalogica
- We are going to be holding a raffle on the day with some fabulous prizes including;
Many thanks to our Sponsor: iConscience
Your future starts here. Decide what 2009 will be for you. CREATE it at the CREATE YOUR FUTURE event on March 18, 2009
“The ladies were quite amazing (and 2 brave men!); there was a beautiful female power that women should aspire to throughout the day, women who know the power of collaboration and sharing, plus praising and encouraging. The speakers were excellent, the talks from the sponsors were valuable and fun, and I loved the champagne and chocolate reception afterwards.” Penny Power – ecademy.com after the Realise your Potential as a woman entrepreneur event in September 2008
Where: Business Design Centre in Islington
When: March 18, 2009 from 1:00 pm – 7:30 pm (registration from 12:00 pm)
Why: Because you and your business could use a fantastic, inspiring day out to meet with other women entrepreneurs and give yourself a chance to spend some time on your business rather than in it!