July 17, 2012. London. Blogging is one of the most powerful tools that you can use in your business today, but it can be difficult to know where to start. So we have decided to run our blogging workshop again to give you all the insights, learning and tools that we know to help you blog successfully in your business.
Blogging for business workshop
Would you like to blog but not really sure how to get started?
Would you like to be the go toperson website for your subject area?
Would you like to know how you can use blogging to bring more visitors to your website?
Are you worried that you don’t know what to write?
A good blog can become one of the most powerful tools in your marketing repertoire and can weave itself very well into your weekly activities. BUT, like anything, if you’re going to be spending valuable business time on a blog, you need to make sure that it is going to be worth it.
There are so many reasons that you should be blogging we could be here all day, but some of the main ones are:
- It gives you a chance to build your relationships with your customers and prospects
- It builds your credibility an expert in your field
- Google LOVES blogs – so you can rank higher for keysearch terms in your industry
- Done right it is GUARANTEED to bring more traffic and visitors to your site
Should you blog?
Can it make a difference to you and your business
What we will cover:
We will look at Blogging as a business tool and cover the following topics:
- Setting your blogging objectives
- Blogging basics – getting it right first time
- Blogging tools – what’s right for you
- The language of blogging – so you can sound like you understand it completely!
- What to write!
- Where to get some great content
- Engaging your audience and how to build relationships
- How to build your readership
- Measuring your results
- How to help G0ogle find your blog AND your website
Did you know that the Women Unlimited website is effectively just one big blog? We will be sharing all the expertise and insights that we have gained over the last year and start you on the road to blogging success in your business!
This workshop will not come around again for another 6 months, so make sure you book for this one if you want to learn how you should be using your blog to make more money in your business.
Date: July 17, 2012
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Location: LMG, 15 Risborough Street, London, SE1 0HG
Cost: £125.00 + VAT
Your trainer: Julie Hall will be running this workshop. Julie is the founder of Women Unlimited and Managing Director of Springmedia. Julie has worked with over 30 small business owners helping them get the most out of their blogs for their business.
But don’t take our word for it, here are what some previous delegates have said…
“I am so glad I came! Loads of brilliant tips and techniques, real usable content . Brilliant! I’m off to start my blog” Sharon Lawson
“Great morning, crammed with lots of useful info” Jo Curtis Photographer
“If you want to learn about blogging, this is the workshop for you. It doesn’t matter how much or how little you know about blogging, you will go out with lots of tips and ideas” Gail Macindoe
“Great event, informative, informal and interactive. Highly recommended course” Annette Morrisey, Bridge and Wickers