The 2009 Home Business Awards run by home business website, Enterprise Nation, are now open for entry. There are five categories with thousands of pounds worth of profile and prizes to be won. Deadline date for entry is 6th November with winners being announced at the Enterprise Nation Conference on Home Enterprise Day on Friday 20th November.
Now in their third year, the Home Business Awards are the biggest and the best when it comes to rewarding businesses being started and grown from home.
‘Deciding on a winner in these Awards is always a difficult task’ say the team at Enterprise Nation so this year they’ve kept the same four categories as in previous years, as well as adding a new one to recognise the increasing trend that’s seeing people ‘Working 5 to 9’ – holding down a day job and building the business at nights and weekends.
The five categories are:
- Home Business of the Year
- Home Business Couple of the Year
- Home Office of the Year
- Young Home Business Owner of the Year (under age of 35)
- The 5 to 9 Home Business (open to anyone holding a day job and building the business at nights and weekends)
By entering you are automatically in the running to win the title ‘Home Business of the Year’ but you can also tick a box to apply for any or all of the categories.
It’s free to enter and winners will receive some amazing prizes. They include:
- Prominent profile on the Enterprise Nation site and in a national newspaper
- Thousands of pounds worth of prizes in home office supplies and technology from companies including Regus, Staples, HP, Douwe Egberts, Access Storage and Moneypenny
- A brand review with top creative agency, Jump To, who act for a number of home grown businesses such as New Covent Garden Food, Tyrrells and Bacheldre Mill
- Free entry to the Enterprise Nation Conference
- A romantic get-away break for the Home Business Couple of the Year!
Joining Emma Jones (Founder, Enterprise Nation) on the judging panel will be:
- Rachel Bridge, Enterprise Editor, The Sunday Times
- Mark Dixon, Chief Executive & Founder, Regus
- Karen and Mike Hollands, co-founders of Toniks and 2008 Home Business of the Year
How to enter
Entry to the competition is free and open to any home business in the UK. The closing date is Friday, November 6th with winners being announced at the Enterprise Nation Conference on Home Enterprise Day, Friday 20th November.
To enter, simply click on the link below to download and complete the one page form.