November 3, 2008:
In uncertain times, we all turn to the experts for guidance and
advice. The question is, are you seen as the expert in your field?
At this evening workshop and networking event you will discover how to use seminars and innovative sales techniques to boost your small business profits despite the current doom and gloom in the markets…
Dr Joanna Martin will also share business-changing information that you can apply immediately to sell with ease and exponentially increase your profits. She will be taking you step by step through a simple strategy for exponential sales growth that you can apply in your business, regardless of your industry. And what’s more she will reveal how through utilizing her 7-Step Presentation System she took a company from start up to half a million in three months.
Who should attend Dr Joanna Martin’s Exponential Presentation Profits?
- Anyone who’s committed to achieving massive business growth despite the market
- People who are open minded enough to see that maybe there is a better way of growing your business
- People who are committed to ethical and transparent business practices
- Business owners who need to sell their products or services to grow their business
- Public speakers or anyone who sells products or services from stage
- Anyone who wants to become a public speaker or sell products or services from stage
- Teleseminar hosts or anyone who sells their products or services on the phone
- Anyone who wants to seriously improve their communication and presentation skills
After this seminar, you will go home with a complete step-by-step action plan to grow your business with seminars and presentations.
Develop an extraordinary relationship with your clients, so you are known as the “go-to” person in your field and can command the prices you desire.
Where: The Charing Cross Hotel, The Strand London, WC2N 5HX www.guoman.com/charing-cross
Room: Canterbury Room
Registration and networking: Monday 3rd Nov 2008 6.30pm – 7.00pm
Seminar: 7.00pm – 10.00pm*
Cost: £25 (30% discount for Women Unlimited readers). Click here to find out more and book your ticket