FEW is a free programme, funded by Business Link, run by women for women to help female entrepreneurs to become ‘investment ready’ in order to maximise their chances of successfully raising finance for their business.
One female-only Access to Finance workshop, on Tuesday 2nd June 2009 at FSE offices in Camberley, open to women entrepreneurs, providing:
- Information on the different types of business finance available and their requirements
- Business planning and presentation tips
- An opportunity to network with other female entrepreneurs and share experiences.
An intensive programme of ‘Investment Readiness’ assistance over up to six months to help selected businesses to prepare to raise finance, covering:
- Female advisor to help you to develop an appropriate funding strategy
- Advice on business planning from a female advisor
- Mentoring to help you to develop key aspects of your business and business plan
- Financial modelling tool to assist you to develop comprehensive financial forecasts to support your business plan
Who can benefit?
Any female entrepreneur based in the South East region running a business that requires growth finance.
Places on the intensive ‘Investment Readiness’ Programme are limited. To qualify, you must be:
- Based in the SE region
- An established business that requires growth funding
What do I need to do?
The FEW Access to Finance Event will be run in Camberley on Tuesday 2nd June from 10am to 1pm. Bookings are currently being taken.
To book a place on this event, request an application form or to find out more information, please email Julie.email@example.com