June 20, 2012. London. We are offering a full day SEO workshop (search engine optimisation) that will break down all the myths and give you the knowledge and tools to start effectively managing your own content and maximising the effectiveness of your site. SEO is so important that when it’s done right, you will get all the traffic that you need – but there are some key steps to getting that traffic. This SEO workshop will share with you how to go about doing that and also how to get your traffic to convert.
Google is the biggest game in town when it comes to search engines. Particularly in the UK. If you want your site to rank on the front page for paying keywords, this workshop will run through with you how to do that.
It is an introductory course to help you understand what you can and can’t do yourself, where you should be focusing your attention to get the best results for your business, how to get your website noticed by the only search engine that matters.
This workshop is for business owners who want to learn how to make the internet work for them.
What you will learn:
- What is Google looking for
- How can you optimise your own pages
- How to choose paying keywords
- How to sort the truth from fiction
- How to drive traffic to your website
- How to get Google’s attention
- Tools that you can start using today
- Measuring your results
Why you should come to this workshop
- If your website is not on the first page of Google you have very little chance of being found
- SEO is the cheapest way to market your business
- SEO is within your ability
- You can start getting results straight away
- You will know what to write for your website
- You will get a taste of how to use social media to your advantage
- We’ll share with you how we rank number 1 on google.co.uk for the term “women entrepreneurs” beating out all our competition including much more established sites
BUT DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
Testimonials from our last workshop (which was held on the first day of the tube strike and we still had a full house!):
“Excellent! This was a really worthwhile course that justified the fee and my time out of the office. Julie explained things clearly and patiently” Elaine Swift
“I think this session was very helpful for my understanding and well the the time and effort in getting here today” Legjin Tshering
“A very informative workshop, giving an overview into the daunting world of SEO!! Definitely recommended” Sarah Wilson – Cat Films
“It helped me focus on my ‘to do’s’ to get a good SEO result for my website” Reimer Katerin
“Informal friendly atmosphere with lots of information presented in an easy to understand format. Thank you!” Angela Williams
This course will be extremely popular so we recommend that you book early!
When: June 20, 2012
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Location: TBC, London Bridge or Kings Cross