October 21, 2009. London. SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is not the dark art that many will try and scare you with. We are offering a 3 hour workshop that will break down all the myths and give you the knowledge and tools to start effectively managing your own content and maximising the effectiveness of your site.
This is an introductory course to help you understand what you can and can’t do yourself, where you should be focusing your attention to get the best results for your business, how to get your lovely website noticed by the only search engine that matters.
We specialise in taking complex topics and making them understandable. This workshop is for business owners who want to learn how to make the internet work for them.
What you will learn:
- What is Google looking for
- How can you optimise your own pages
- Getting to grips with the terminology
- How to sort the truth from fiction
- How to drive traffic to your website
- How to get Google’s attention
- Tools that you can start using today
- Measuring your results
Why you should come to this workshop
- If your website is not on the first page of Google you have very little chance of being found
- SEO is the cheapest way to market your business
- SEO is within your ability
- You can start getting results straight away
- You will know what to write for your website
- You will get a taste of how to use social media to your advantage
BUT DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
Testimonials from our last workshop (which was held on the first day of the tube strike and we still had a full house!):
“Excellent! This was a really worthwhile course that justified the fee and my time out of the office. Julie explained things clearly and patiently” Elaine Swift
“I think this session was very helpful for my understanding and well the the time and effort in getting here today” Legjin Tshering
“A very informative workshop, giving an overview into the daunting world of SEO!! Definitely recommended” Sarah Wilson – Cat Films
“It helped me focus on my ‘to do’s’ to get a good SEO result for my website” Reimer Katerin
“Informal friendly atmosphere with lots of information presented in an easy to understand format. Thank you!” Angela Williams
This course will be extremely popular so we recommend that you book early!
When: October 21, 2009
Time: 10:00 – 1:00
Location: British Library, 96 Euston Road, London