This Week on Micro Entrepreneur: The Magic of Thinking Small we are talking about what it takes to build and grow a successful business in today’s economy
They say that if you can make create a successful business in today’s economy, then you can make it anytime. I agree and in this hangout we are going to be talking with Emma Jones, the founder of Enterprise Nation and one of the founders of Startup Britain about what it takes to do just that. Emma is also the author of:
- Spare Room StartUp: How to start a business from home (2008)
- Working 5 to 9: How to start a business in your spare time (2010)
- Go Global: How to take your business to the world (2010)
- The StartUp Kit (2011)
- Turn Your Talent Into a Business (2012)
- The StartUp Loans Kit (2012)
You will be able to watch the hangout live on here on this page at 2:00pm on Wednesday and if you’ve got any burning questions that you would like us to answer, please leave them in the comments below.
Join us live at 2:00pm today!
Every week between 2:00 and 2:30 BST (9:00am EST) we will speak to different experts, authors and entrepreneurs that will be talking about what it takes to be a successful micro entrepreneur.