October 20th. East London.
Is 67 Million A Good Customer Base?
Barack Obama’s Campaign Thinks So.
‘How to Barack Obama Your Business’ gives you the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of marketing or polish your existing skills.
Why You Need To Be Here?
* Find out how to get the results YOU want from your marketing
* Discover the 7 marketing tactics Barack Obama used how they may work for you
* Forget about hype. Learn specific actions you can take right away to attract profitable new clients.
* Learn how to present your business’s message with clarity, confidence and conviction.
* Learn about the low-cost and no-cost ways to attract clients.
* What to say when you are asked, “What business are you in?”
* Superb networking opportunity. Build new business contacts as you learn
What previous attendees said about “How to Barack Obama yourself and your Business!”
Neil Mutton Director of Ablestoke Consulting says,
“It was very good. Rod Sloane was very knowledgeable and provided thought-provoking content.”
Jon O’Neill from West Ham United Football Club says,
“It’s a no-brainer, ‘Barack Obama Your Business’ was very beneficial for businesses…there were great ideas and it was very inspirational.”
Ciaran Kenny Owner LYNX Computing says,
“Surprisingly good…It was excellent and inspiring.”
Cornelius McGrath from Value Driven Change Ltd. says,
“Rod was an entertaining presenter. The points that he made were thoughtful and I enjoyed it.”
Who is Rod Sloane?
My name is Rod Sloane and I am the author of “121 Marketing Ideas to Grow Your Small Business”.
I am a member of the Professional Speakers Association and in 2008 I was awarded the Best Business Speaker, College of Public Speaking Awards.
I have spoken for the many organisations including the IoD, London Chamber of Commerce