In today’s market it is essential that your company’s communications speak to your market effectively and succinctly. You may only have their attention for 30 seconds so make it count!
‘What to say. How to say it. Who you’re saying it to.’ is a one day workshop that will help you gain an understanding of what makes a successful marketing campaign.
During the workshop we’ll cover the following areas;
- Branding, marketing & advertising: How to distinguish the difference
- How branding, marketing & advertising work together in the communications process and how they can improve your sales.
- Understanding the audience – who is your target your market and how to speak to them.
- Tone of voice – establishing your brands identity
- The single minded proposition – how to distil your message into the one thing you need the target audience to take away from your communications.
- Writing the brief – creating and reviewing your comms output
The LBBB workshop will help you recognise the importance of having a clear vision of who you’re talking to. Develop an understanding of how your target audiences think and feel about your organisation, as well as how to create successful messaging. The key to any successful creative communications is not only knowing what works, but why it works. Come and learn some of the tricks of the trade first hand.
Plus to make sure your concentration remains high throughout the day and to keep hunger pangs at bay a light lunch will be provided.
Who should attend? SME’s / Social enterprises / Charities / Marketing professionals / Anyone who wants to communicate better!
Place: British Library Business & IP Centre
Event time & date: 18th May 2010 | Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Book your place online now here