When you market to everyone, you market to no-one.
Starting in April, we are really going to get under the skin of your ideal client so that you are marketing smarter and to the right people first time. Forget target markets… for micro businesses it’s all about getting one customer at a time. Who is your customer and how well do you know them?
What we will be covering in your Ideal Customer
- What you should be looking for
- The mistake most small business owners make
- The difference between your Target Market and Your Ideal Customer… and why it matters
- How do you identify your ideal customer
- What is your marketing pyramid?
- Creating your customer avatar
- How to create messages that connect with your Ideal Customer
- How to create compelling messages
- Word that make a difference
- One size does not fit all … and what to do about it
- How to manage messaging to multiple customers
- The critical factor to making sure your messages are hitting the mark
- How to create your message framework
- How to bring your products to life with words
- Putting together a product that your Ideal Customer will chase YOU for
- What products should you create
- Why you don’t need to compete on price
- How to decide what to charge for your products
You can purchase all three sessions for £97.00 or individual sessions for £39.00 each. Each training offers the opportunity to brainstorm ideas as well as a live online training session with Julie Hall, the founder of Women Unlimited (and don’t worry if you can’t make the live sessions as they will be recorded).
What to expect
You will be sent a link to your Online Training videos, worksheets and resources as soon as they become available. The Ideal Client training is available for immediate download.
When you receive an email from us regarding the live webinar, you will need to register for the event and then join us for the call.
Recordings will follow within 48 hours.
Live training dates:
Your Ideal Customer >> April 22 at 8:00 pm GMT
Getting Your Messaging Right >> May 13 at 8:00pm GMT
Packaging your products & pricing it right >> June 10 at 8:00 pm GMT
Don’t worry if you can’t make the live training, you will have access to the recordings after the event.