The professionals: business bootcamp
Put together by experts and business owners, this two day bootcamp is designed specifically for sole traders in the professional services, from IT consultants, marketing freelancers to accountants. In times of recession, many people are setting up their own businesses, based on their professional skills.
The bootcamp will give you all the tools needed to grow your business beyond your existing client base. The content will be tailored to your key information needs based on the few questions that will be asked when booking.
This is an intense and effective way to spend your time which in the long-term will save you significant time and money. The content across both days covers all of the essential issues you are facing as a new business.
Along with practical exercises and inspirational presentations, you will receive a fact-file of research reports and guides to use afterwards. This information alone would cost in excess of £500.
The benefits of the bootcamp
• Meet with like-minded people
• Understand how effective networking can boost your business
• How to present a perfect pitch
• Best practice look at financial viable models
• Get information on professional service delivery from the experts
• Discover more about how to refresh your business plan
• Introductory guide to intellectual property
• Develop a strategy to carry your business forward.
• Johnny Martin – get to grips with your finances with the no.1 small business numbers coach.
• Nick Winton – understand how to grow your client base and potential profits with clever strategy and lead generation.
• Rasheed Ogunlaru – how you can learn to ‘be your brand’ and grow your profile with effective networking.
Who should attend? Anyone running a business which provides professional services
Place: British Library Business & IP Centre
Cost: £89 with discount code BL89
How to Book: Book your place online
Mon 13 June 2011, 09.30 – 20.00. Tues 14 June, 09.30 – 17.00