Tying yourself in knots over the right price to charge for your product? Join this free webinar to find out the two ways to approach pricing, and some rules of thumb to follow if you want to make a profit.
I’ve been coaching solopreneurs to launch their new products since 2003. Pricing is the one issue that’s guaranteed to get them going round in circles.
There are no hard and fast rules about pricing, but over the years, I’ve gathered some practical techniques and guidelines that can help you solve your pricing dilemmas.
In this online presentation, I’ll show you.
- The simple reason you’re finding it so hard to fix a price and feel confident you’ve got it right, and what to do about it.
- Some rules of thumb about mark up that will set you up to be profitable with your product.
- How to price for selling on the web, vs selling through distributors and retailers.
- The common mistake most people make when setting out to sell on the web, and how to avoid it.
- Strategies that will let you safely test pricing without losing sales or underselling your product.
Date: 3 Sept 2010
Time: 10.30am GMT (talk 20 mins, Q&A 10 mins)
Only 16 places – first come, first served.
This webinar is open to all. It will be recorded for She’s Ingenious! Members