Friday, June 16 2011: 9 inspiring speakers are coming together for the charity Peace One Day. This is a fantastic event that will inspire and educate you at the same time. Definitely one for the diary!
- Davina McCall Television Presenter,
- Ben Fogle Presenter, Writer and Adventurer,
- Rosie Arnold Deputy Executive Creative Director of BBH London / Vice President Design and Art Direction,
- Simon Woodroffe of YO! Sushi,
- Marc Koska OBE Founder Star Syringe,
- Miles Hilton-Barber, Blind Adventurer,
- Jeremy Gilley of PeaceOneDay.Org,
- Steve Bolton founder Platinum Property Partners,
- Daniel Priestley of Triumphant Events / Author,
Never in history have you had more opportunity to get your message out to the world. But here’s the problem…so has everyone else.
In an increasingly overcrowded and noisy world full of emails, tweets, video, websites, articles, events, radio, podcasts, how do we make our voice heard, in life, in business? How do you reach your market in such a clogged environment…?
Getting Above the Noise is the latest POD Talks speakers’ event, bringing together remarkable communicators from diverse disciplines, all of whom have managed to make their own voice heard above the noise of the crowd. Learn their winning strategies by joining us at the Royal Over Seas League (ROSL), London SW1 on Thursday 16 June during the day. Tickets will go fast for this extraordinary speaker and networking event – buy yours now.
Who would benefit from attending?
This event is designed for entrepreneurs, business leaders, committed employees and anyone interested in maximizing their potential in their chosen field.
What are the key benefits of attending?
Not only will you get insider and networked with like minded individuals, you will also learn that winning strategist for achieving you goals, including:
- PR & comms for the ‘New Economy’
- Use & integration of social media
- Creating a message that moves people to action
- How to produce a message that goes viral
- Engaging with high profile people
- Progressing a cause forward
- Turning marketing into bottom line
- Unique auction prizes and gift bags
- Opportunities to become more involved with Peace One Day
All profits go to the non-profit Peace One Day to further its campaign to institutionalise Peace Day 21 September and bring about a Global Truce on Peace Day 2012.
Click here to find out more and reserve a place at POD talks for what is going to be an amazing day