February 3rd, 2010. Newcastle. In conjunction with Finance Tree & Newcastle University, Doug Richard and the School for Startups team are heading to Newcastle to conduct a must-attend event for all budding entrepreneurs – “Start Here! Starting and Growing a Successful Business”. This event is hosted personally by Doug and is the cornerstone of the School for Startups curriculum.
At “Start Here!” you will learn:
- The key questions every entrepreneur must be able to answer before starting or growing a business
- How to write the perfect business model
- How to identify your product and your market
- How to start an affordable marketing campaign to increase your sales leads
- How to treat the recession as an opportunity, rather than a threat
- How to make money and secure investment
- 6 hours of business tuition with one of the UK’s leading entrepreneurs
- Access to online resources and materials, including membership of VentureNavigator
- 12 month’s free subscription to Doug’s monthly newsletter
- Accreditation as a Graduate of School for Startups (web-badge)
- Free refreshments throughout the day
Who should attend?
- Anyone with an idea for a business
- Owners of small businesses that want to grow
- Students interested in starting a business
Date: Wednesday, 3rd February 2010
Time: Registration starts at 12.00, with the event due to start at 1.00pm. The event is due to end at 7.00pm.
Venue: Newcastle University – Curtis Auditorium, Herschel Building, Claremont Rd, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7RU
Cost: Standard Entrepreneurs Ticket – £60+VAT, Social / Ethical Entrepreneurs Ticket – £30+VAT per ticket, Student Ticket – £15+VAT